How to manually build a X-Mod worksheet
In cases where you are unable to scan to import a X-Mod worksheet, have no fear, you can still manually enter the policy data into Modgic to generate the X-Mod worksheets. Watch the video below or follow these easy steps.
- Click on the "NEW ACCOUNT" button on your dashboard page.
- Add the client information and save.
- You should now be in the clients page. Click on "ADD POLICY"
- enter the state for the policy and the start date of the policy.
- Enter class codes and payroll and hit "ENTER" or click the add button. Continue to do so until done then follow the same process for adding claims.
- Once complete click the Green "SAVE" button to save your policy.
- Follow the same steps to add all the additional states and policies.
- When done you will be able to click on the Mod worksheets tab to view the completed mod worksheets and add the data needed to generate the reports.